Welcome to slotsroom.top. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you must not use our website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights on the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms.
- You must not republish material from this website, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for any commercial purpose.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of our website or your use of our website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free of charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.